Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Scrapbooking Layouts - Noel Mignon March Kit

I have some 12x12 layouts to share with you today.

Grab your favorite beverage and snack because I have several layouts with lots of pictures!!!

I bought the March Noel Mignon Daffodil Hill scrapbooking kit when it came available in February. You get a lot of product in Noel's kit. If you haven't seen one of her kits, here is a video that I made showing the contents of the kit. 


Noel Mignon has created a Facebook group that you can join.  They are having a Spring Fling this week with lots of fun challenges.  These challenges have been fun and have inspired me to create!!

I am not done with this kit yet, but wanted to go ahead and share what I have made so far.

I will film all of my layouts at the end of the week so stay tuned.

Here we go!!!

Designer Julie Bonner asked us to use this sketch as one of the challenges. 



Here is my layout using this sketch. 

"Hello Love"

I stitched three circles onto my layout with some pink thread to go along with the sketch. 

I love the colors in this layout. These papers were perfect for this picture of Emily at our local park.

I printed the title using my Silhouette Cameo.










This next layout is scraplifted from this layout by Diane Payne for Scrapbook Trends.


I had some leftover Maya Road calendar tags in my stash and when I saw this layout, I knew this would be perfect.

"You Make Me Happy All Year Long"











For this layout, we had a journaling prompt challenge. Our journaling had to start with "I know it's Spring when.."

"Spring Blooms:



This layout was scraplifted from the March Scrapbook trends from a layout by Pamella Brown.


Pamella had this pretty sunburst effect on her layout and I knew it would be perfect for this layout about spring flowers at our local nursery.







My journaling reads, "I know it's spring when I could stay hours at our local Home Depot looking at the pretty flowers and dreaming of a beautiful garden."


The next challenge was to create an ombre effect on a layout using a pastel color.

I used every blue paint and mist that I had in my stash to create this layout. I used some Heidi Swapp resist paper and loved the effect it created for my background. 

"She is just a tree climbing kind of girl!"








I hope you enjoyed looking at all of my layouts. They were all fun to create. 

Thank you for looking.

See you on the next post.

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection of layouts! You've been busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great layouts, love the very first one it has such a wonderful eye candy factor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been so busy. So many layouts its hard to comment on all of them,but I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allow you have been very busy. I enjoyed looking at all your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love that ombre effect! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those are some absolutely gorgeous layouts. I love your take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along at The Memory Nest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopped over from The Memory Nest as your ombre layout caught my eye. I've enjoyed looking at all your pages, especially love the Hello love and Spring pages. Great scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ombre background! Fun layout!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great background with the ombre paper! Thanks for playing along with us at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that blue background! It is so vibrant! Thanks for joining us at the Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This ombre desing is so awesome!
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shelly, your layouts are gorgeous. I am amazed by the ombre challenge one. The blue is gorgeous and you did a wonderful job with a challenge that I found difficult myself. Thanks for playing along with us at tMN hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layouts are AMAZING! Your ombre layout is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis