nav bar

Thursday, February 14, 2013

2012 December Daily Mini Album


Today I want to share with you my completed 2012 December Daily mini album.
 
A December Daily is a way to capture every detail of December leading up to the holidays.
 
I used a 6x8 Simple Stories 3 ring binder for my album. For the paper I used My Minds Eye All is Bright collection. I filled in with other various embellishments including stamps from Ali Edwards and Studio Calico, cuts from Elle's Studio and Chic tags, doilies, washi tape, and other goodies from my stash. I also used cuts from my Silhouette Cameo die cutting machine.
 
Here is my YouTube video showing you everything in detail - page by page.
 
 
 
Here are the pictures of the cover and each day.
 
My Cover
 
 
Another view of the cover


 Inside title page. I used a piece of acetate and an Ali Edwards cut from my Silhouette.
 
 
Introduction page that included a picture of our Sweet Gum tree with the leaves changing color.

 
Day One (click on any picture to enlarge)
 
 
Day Two



 
 
Day Three
 


Day Four

 
Day Five


 
 
Day Six
 

 
Day Seven

 
Day Eight


 
Day Nine

 
Day Ten


 
Day Eleven

 
Day Twelve



Day Thirteen
 


 
Day Fourteen
 

 
Day Fifteen


 
Day Sixteen
 

 
Day Seventeen



Day Eighteen
 
 
Day Nineteen

 

 
Day Twenty


 
Day Twenty-One


 
Day Twenty-Two

 
Day Twenty-Three


 
Day Twenty-Four

 
Day Twenty-Five


 
Day Twenty-Six


The very last page protector holds our Christmas cards (no picture).
 
I am so glad that I took the time to finish this album. We have already enjoyed looking through it several times since I finished it over the weekend.
 
Thanks for looking!!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a treasure!!!! How wonderful fro you to preserve memories in such a beautiful way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great job! It really is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! You've put in a lot of work here and I'm sure your family will treasure this. Love the cover especially and all your detail photos.

    ReplyDelete